iReporter

Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Jun 15 2015
If you can’t travel all the way to Europe this summer for a vacation, then turn your eyes toward the city of McKinney, where a village there called Adriatica is...
Michael Weisberg, M.D. believes in the power of role models. When asked why he became a physician, Dr. Weisberg immediately credits the kindness of his...
Have you ever wondered who your County Commissioner is and what the Commissioners Court actually does? Does the County Judge preside over legal cases? Is the...
The beginning of summer is right around the corner and moms across Texas are finalizing summer plans for their kids. TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation is...
melissa_t814490 – Guest Contributor
May 9 2015
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, so I wanted to do something special for the moms! I am a mother of two myself, so I definitely understand how it can...
Carey Marin – Guest Contributor
May 8 2015
Every year, as Mother’s Day celebrations take place across the country, an important group of mothers is overlooked — birth mothers who made the choice to place...
Mike Currence – Guest Contributor
May 6 2015
Faith and Grief Ministries will be hosting their inter-faith luncheon at Trinity Presbyterian Church on Tuesday, May 12, from noon to 1PM. The luncheon is...
On May 9th, explore the thrilling sights, smells, and sounds of night with Heard Trail Guides. Night hikers will be encouraged to sharpen their senses to be...
Growing up, I never understood why women were always afraid to tell their age. I figured if you made it to be old, you should be proud of that fact. As a kid...
loristrenger_u14018 – Guest Contributor
Apr 20 2015
Loc al Children’s Health advocate launch ing new DVD - Zugio and the Sunshine Kidz North Dallas, TX- Towry Jordan- Barnard and her team have created a...