iReporter

Jennifer Greene – Guest Contributor
Sep 28 2022
The latest installment of “Stories” explores underrepresented works of the first women composers in this comedic docuseries. Belle van Zuylen made her mark...
The Warren Center , a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services, and support to children with developmental delays and disabilities,...
“Please Don’t Go” by Lea Ellermeier Gallery Wrapped 36 x 24" Acrylic “ When you slow dance, everything gets softer around the edges.” Painting info:...
“Aspens at their Best” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap 12 x 12" Acrylic on canvas “I’m very fortunate to be able to spend most of my summers and early fall...
EarthX and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra announced the U.S. Premiere of The Way of the Rain – Hope for Earth . This multidisciplinary environmental performance...
Local Frisco Roofing Contractor Anytime a storm hits an area you will get a flood of people that come in from out of state and out of the city. We just had...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Sep 23 2022
Fentanyl remains the deadliest drug threat facing this country. Attend a short discussion with local experts and expand your knowledge on how fentanyl...
“Velvet Green” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" on Cradled Canvas Acrylics with texture and gold leaf “I love the forest. It is a place to escape the busy...
From Fellowship for Performing Arts , the producers of The Screwtape Letters, and starring award-winning actor Max McLean, comes the world premiere of a...
“Growing Wings” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 48 x 24" Oil and gold leaf on canvas “There is light and darkness in each and every one of us. Sometimes I have...