iReporter

“Savannah Bench” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 36 x 24" Mixed Media “In the summer of 2019 I spent five weeks in Savannah, GA, while working on my masters...
“Trees and Shadows” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrapped 60 x 48" Acrylic on Canvas “This stand of Aspen trunks cast beautiful shadows on the dry winter grasses...
Sheraton Dallas is excited to host hotel guests poolside for their “Herb’n Oasis” with live entertainment and service featuring frozen cocktails, food, and...
“Wild Texas Blues” by Cherie Giddens Framed 18 x 22" Watercolor As always, the Texas Bluebonnets are beautiful this year. This painting was painted with the...
It may be tempting to rush through the divorce process, but the average divorce can take anywhere from six to twelve months before it is finalized. It is...
DALLAS - Lumedia Musicworks receives a $20,000 grant award from Carl B. & Florence E. King Foundation to launch the organization’s 2022-23 season of STORIES ....
Jamie Spence – Guest Contributor
May 19 2022
For Frisco ISD and the surrounding school districts, summer starts in a week! For many kids, summertime means increased time in the pool, at the lake, or...
More than 70 young philanthropists from industries as diverse as investment banking to software development, gathered at On The Levee for The Warren Center’s...
Medical City Frisco received an “A” Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade for spring 2022. This national distinction recognizes Medical City Frisco’s achievements in...
“Day Three” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap 48 x 30" Acrylic “Water and rocks fascinate me and inspired me to paint this scene of ‘Day Three’ of creation.”...