iReporter

Is your family making spring break travel plans? Most of the school districts in the Dallas and far north Dallas areas such as Frisco, McKinney, and Allen...
If you are like many North Texas Pool owners, you prefer not to totally close down your pool during the winter months and do what is often called a “partial...
The Largest Roofing, Solar, and Storm Restoration Conference in America presents Keynote Speakers Former Head Coach and Hall of Famer Jimmy Johnson, Former NFL...
“Female” by Manuel Sarmiento 7" base 34.5" tall Concrete & Recycled Steel Manuel doesn’t plan his projects, instead he uses whatever he finds and then creates....
“Misty Water’s Edge” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 60 x 50" Acrylic Short video of painting https://bit.ly/3ICOCny “’Misty Water’s Edge” is a peaceful painting...
“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the Red Rocks. Red Rocks...
“Evening Falls” by Cherie Giddens Framed 27.5 x 21.5" Watercolor “This painting process is achieved by first creating the multi-color painting, then attaching...
“Roadside View #1” by Kristi A Zatyko Framed 35 x 27" Interior Latex, Pastel “This is part of a series showcasing snapshots taken along the road in Upstate...
“Watch Tower Sedona” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 27 x 20" not framed Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned...
“Take a Hike 3D” by Michael Frank Peterson 9.5"W x 11"H x 2.75"D Oil on five layers Tempered Glass with Walnut brackets “When I was young, I loved to hike in...