iReporter

On Tuesday, March 15, Irving-based Shoebacca delivered a donation of 500 pairs of shoes ($40,000 retail value) to residents of Dallas 24 Hour Club (The 24)....
In response to the lowest nationwide blood supply in more than a decade, Medical City McKinney is encouraging the community to donate blood. Partnering with...
Baseball is Jordan Seinera’s favorite sport. The 15-year-old Hebron High School freshman has loved it since he started T-ball as a young boy. And he’s made a...
The Collin County Soil & Water Conservation District is sponsoring a spring wildflower planting program during March, April and May, while supplies last....
FRISCO – Medical City Frisco is celebrating a major construction milestone with the topping-out of the new patient tower. Patrick Rohan, Medical City Frisco...
Tickets on sale now for one of North Texas’s most-loved cultural festivals, a family-friendly event that is back in person to celebrate all the music, family...
GRACE recently held its 4th Annual Poker Tournament at Park Place Jaguar Land Rover in Grapevine. The event was presented by Wright Construction and sponsored...
Medical City McKinney has been named one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals™, placing it in the top 5% of hospitals in the country and an overall leader in...
“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
“Plumage” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Encaustic on wood panel “I was working from my imagination thinking of an impression of feathers and flight...