iReporter

Moms and Dads, We here at BubbleLife are looking for popular mommy and daddy bloggers. We are compiling a list of Dallas-area parenting bloggers to feature in...
I recently read an article from Matt Walsh about Thanksgiving and what we, as American consumers, have done to this beautiful holiday. I could embellish my...
We asked for your stories and memories of the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and you delivered. In remembrance of Kennedy, BubbleLife readers...
Local CrossFit community Sanctum CrossFit is hosting its annual charity event and grand opening event on Saturday, December 7th. The event will include a...
Just over 12 months ago, the Coppell community lost Jacob Logan. He was the kid that everyone loved. He was smart, funny, faithful and athletic. He loved...
The Forest Park Medical Center North Texas Turkey Trot is getting close. The third annual event is making new Thanksgiving Day traditions for lots of area...
We had a BLAST, and I’m so going to do it again, but I’m not talking about my recent ice cream trip to Sonic (ba-da-dum, see what I did there). This past...
November 22, 1963: a day that was supposed to be a historical visit to town by a sitting president ended with a tragedy that would come to change Dallas, and...
“Decorate” your holiday social schedule with the third annual Gingerbread Stroll through Saturday, November 30 at Highland Park Village. Attendees will stroll...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Nov 17 2013
This recipe is from my grandmother Mimi's recipe book. To the best of my knowledge it dates back to the 1920s! I cup flour 2 cups sour milk (I used buttermilk -...