iReporter

Today is Day 8 of my shenanigans, and I just NOW found the “ other ” site. It's called InTheLoopKids , and it’s the misfit site of the BubbleLife communities....
Mention underpants and everybody looks! If you want to “expose” your business to a ready-made, built-in audience that lives, works, plays and sends their kids...
‘Tis the season to be jolly and have a giving spirit, but unfortunately the holidays are also a prime opportunity for criminals to strike. Whether you’re doing...
Now I have been eavesdropping around the office for a while now, and I’m a bit floored by what I heard the publisher tell a new bakery that called to advertise....
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Dec 17 2013
The Perfect Gingerbread Cookies Note: This recipe is from my sister in law, Anne Marie. They are the best gingerbread cookies that I have ever had, and the...
Word around the office is that there’s been a lot of development that allows BubbleLife readers to find their news much easier than before. From what I’ve...
Come join Elevate Life Church this holiday season for their FREE, family-friendly, original Christmas production “Dream” on Dec. 23 and 24 in Frisco. " Dream "...
It’s the weekend, so I really hope all you readers aren’t expecting me to work. Instead, I’m having a little office party, complete with cocktails, “mocktails”...
I think I am starting to figure out how this all works. I’m getting BubbleLife News every day in my email, which beats the doorstep because I can read it...
Even though I’m usually a little mischievous, I’m still a pretty nice little elf. That’s why I want to tell you about some ways you can be kind to others this...